SharkTec’s shark repellent spray is composed of 100% natural, biodegradable materials. The usage of the product does not harm sharks or wildlife and is safe for the environment. Our product is intended to be dispersed under water or at the water surface when there is a shark in the vicinity.
Once our product is released into the water, a FLIGHT reaction is triggered in sharks that can clear a quarter mile safe zone for 30-45 minutes depending on currents and wind.
- The repellent is 75ml of a proprietary semiochemical composite of Lamniform and Carcarhiniform. The propellant contains dry Nitrogen (150psig/10atm).
- The can is an aluminum one piece, DOT 2P with a white enamel coating. The can passes the 113’F water-bath test for mechanical integrity.
- Ejection time: 60 seconds or less
- Depth rating: 0-60 feet / 0-13 meters
- The shelf life of the product is 3 years
- According to TSA restrictions you are allowed to carry 4 cans of SharkTec on checked luggage.
We offer a 1.5oz canister that is 4 inches in height and 3 inches in circumference, which fits easily in the palm of your hand. You can easily attach a strap and put it on your wrist, wetsuit, gearbag, BCD, or anywhere else.
Click the link below for more detailed information about how to use the repellent and other commonly asked questions.
Note: Follow the guidelines on how to properly take care of the product to ensure the product will operate effectively over time.